10 years of
TO BE WEALTHY
through Education, Entertainment & Engagement
As the leader in personal finance education in the Philippines, we in the Colayco Foundation for Education (CFE) develop our programs to be responsive to the financial education needs of Filipinos and to the changing Philippine financial industry.
Having conducted over 500 learning events on personal finance since 2004, we have been the prime mover in financial wellness in the country. We regularly deliver edutainment-style public and in-house seminars and workshops to a wide range of audiences from factory workers, employees, tricycle drivers, managers to executives.
All our seminars and workshops aim to achieve the following:
- To give you, an average income earner, assurance that wealth is within your reach;
- To show you the means to achieve wealth are available to those willing to learn and take action;
- To help you understand the fundamental rules of wealth generation, income and debt management;
- To equip you with the skills and tools which will guide you in taking control of your financial life; and
- To empower you with the ability to make your own financial plan and strategy to be wealthy.
Upon invitation, we can conduct any of our financial education programs in-house for companies, cooperatives, associations, organizations and the like as well as develop customized financial literacy programs for specific groups. Note: Only selected programs are conducted for the general public.
empower yourself to be wealthy through our
invite us to conduct our programs
for your employees, constituents, beneficiaries, etc.
A complete list of our available training programs can be found below.
OR YOU CAN JUST
All Colayco Foundation programs may be customized to suit your employees’ needs and profile and your company’s training objectives and financial management.
We also create & conduct customized programs…such as:
in partnership with Kapatiran sa Kasaganaan Service and Multi-Purpose Cooperative
PISObilities for Cooperatives
in partnership with Western Union
PISObilities for OFW Families
in partnership with CitiFoundation, United Way International and the Philippine Business for Social Progress
in partnership with SM Supermalls