Pera Mo, Palaguin Mo! WorkshopPosted on Jul 12, 2012
The PERA MO PALAGUIN MO! Workshop will help you to become AWARE of the importance of taking care of your personal finances, define where you are now in terms of your personal finances and help you take ACTION to achieve your personal financial goals. This workshop will equip you with the skills and the strategies to make your own TARGET and FINANCIAL PLAN to be wealthy. It will also equip you with the right Investing Mindset. Armed with these, you will on your way to financial independence.
Who should participate?
Ideal for you who are serious about taking control of your personal financial life by preparing your own financial plan to be wealthy.
- Fundamentals of Personal Finance
- Financial Fitness Quiz
- Why PISObilities?
- Elements of Personal Finance
- Activities in Personal Finance
- Allies and Obstacles in Wealth Generation
- Basic Arithmetic in Personal Finance
A. Financial Planning
C. Next Steps
Pera Mo, Palaguin Mo! Workshop
Available Dates: July 7, 2012 & Aug. 4, 2012
Time: 1:00am- 5:00pm
Venue: 3rd Floor, 500 Shaw Zentrum, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
- Register by Phone: (632) 637-3731, (632) 502-4590, or (632) 637-3741
- Register Online – Click here to open the form*.
- Register via Fax/Email – Click here to download the form*
*You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours or the next working day.
Php 5,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, seminar kit, workbook, certificate of attendance)
50 % discount if payment is settled 1 week before the event.
75% discount for all Government Employees, PNP/ AFP, and Public School Teachers
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at BPI, Savings Account Name: Colayco Foundation for Education Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- Office payment (CASH only)
- Click here to pay through Credit Card
- Click here to pay through 7 Eleven/ Mhlhulier
Cancellation by Attendee
Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid. If cancellation is made more than 2 days before the event, registrant may refund the amount paid less 25% processing charge within 30 days. Registrants also have the option to use the amount paid to pay for a seminar of equal or greater value .
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Colayco Foundation For Education Inc. office in Unit 807, Citystate Center, 709 Shaw Blvd. Pasig City during office hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Authorized representatives will be may collect the refund provided they have an authorization letter and a copy of the registrant’s valid ID. CFE does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Only registrants will be advised of changes. Colayco Foundation For Education Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 637-3731, (632) 502-4590, or (632) 637-3741
or call/text mobile number 09178088857
or Email email@example.com