Money For KIDS Summer WorkshopPosted on Apr 18, 2012
With this Financial Literacy for Kids, CFE aim to teach children at an early stage of their life to establish a good financial habit that can help them win a better and wealthier future. It will teach kids practical ways of saving, wise spending, and investing in simple, creative and enjoyable manner.
Date: May 12, 2012
Venue: Social Hall City State Center Condominium, 709 Shaw Blvd. Pasig City
1. To make kids understand Basic Money Concepts in a fun way.
2. To help kids learn the value of money in an entertaining way.
3. To teach kids the value of saving and spending wisely.
4. To encourage kids to manage allowance and chores.
5. To inspire kids to establish good financial habits.
For more information contact, 637-3731/ 09178088857 or email email@example.com