The Colayco Foundation for Education (CFE) is the primary advocate of financial education and wellness in the Philippines. Through our books, resource materials and events we respond to the glaring need of Filipinos for unbiased, value-based and purpose-driven financial education. We also initiate and engage in innovative and industry shaping initiatives aimed at helping Filipinos realize their desire to be wealthy.
Publications – Training Programs – Media
Consultancy Services – Wealth Advisory Services
CFE publishes the award-winning books of personal finance expert Francisco J. Colayco. CFE also develops special publications as supplementary material for its various programs, initiatives and special audiences. Across all titles, our books have touched the lives of over 500,000 individuals.
Personal finance is a serious matter but learning about it doesn’t have to be. It can be fun and entertaining. CFE has conducted over 500 edutainment-style learning events since 2004 to a wide range of audiences from factory workers, employees, tricylce drivers, managers to executives. For a complete listing of our various programs click here.
Financial Education Resource
CFE is a recognized resource when it comes to personal finance in the Philippines for print, for TV, for radio, for the internet and others.
Francisco J. Colayco maintains regular columns in the following publications:
- “Easy Money” in Bulgar every Thursday and Saturday
- “EntrepreNews” in BusinessWorld every first week of every month
- “Money Wisdom” in Good Housekeeping Magazine
- Illustrado Magazine (Dubai)
- Pinoy Tayo Sanman (PTS) Magazine
- Tinig Ng Marino Newspaper
- The Sun (Hong Kong)
- Filipino News (Italy)
CFE also contributes to various articles about personal finance and money manage as consulted by writers of newspapers and magazines.
CFE maintains regular shows and segments on various TV Channels.
- Armand Q. Bengco on Pisobilities, Global News Network (Destiny Cable Ch. 8, G-Sat Subscribers and live online streaming at www.gnnchannel.com) every Tuesday 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (Philippine Time) with replays on Saturday 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Francisco J. Colayco or Armand Q. Bengco on Pera Pera Lang Yan, RHTV aired Fridays 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. (Available online on http://dzrh.prepys.com and http://dzrh.tripod.com)
- Armand Q. Bengco on Pera Palaguin on Kwentong Disyerto every Friday 10:00 am (Middle East Time) on The Filipino Channel and on Sundays at 2:00 am (Philippine Time) on ANC
Francisco J. Colayco and Armand Q. Bengco, CFE Executive Director are often invited to guest in various TV shows, like Unang Hirit on GMA7, SONA on GMA News TV, and 24 Oras on GMA7. CFE also contributes to special TV programs about personal finance such as Estudyantipid of The Knowledge Channel.
Francisco J. Colayco and CFE Executive Director are often invited to guest in various radio programs, the most recent of which are Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko on Radyo Veritas, Boys Night Out on Magic89.9 and on DZAS
for the Internet
In addition to www.colaycofoundation.com, CFE also maintains columns and provides personal finance materials to various websites:
CFE is also invited to contribute as presenters in various fora, conferences, symposia, conventions and the like about personal finance education in the Philippines
As a consultant, CFE works with various groups – companies, cooperatives, government, non-profits, bi-lateral organizations and the like, to design financial education and wellness programs for their target audience-employees, clients, partners, CSR beneficiaries, etc. Examples of such output are Continuing Financial Education for Employees, Employee Investing Programs, Special Savings Programs for Low Income Households and more.
Wealth Advisory Services
CFE entertains the queries of individuals regarding their personal financial concerns: credit card debt, suspected scams, budgeting questions, investing clarifications and many more. Facilitated through the following channels, CFE has directly advised over 200,000 individuals since 2004.